- Location: Mt Wellington, Auckland
- Job Type: Full time
- Duration: Permanent
What’s the role?
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The role’s responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical procedures with relevant documentation while ensuring the quality of goods is maintained.
To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor, you must have experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding Warehouse Supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervising staff and daily activities within Inwards goods, Production, Warehousing and Dispatch departments.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on the productivity of each department.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Checking goods deliveries inwards for accuracy
- Maintain correct branding of all inwards goods.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse facility.
- Coordinating and maintaining company vehicles and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar position with highly successful engagement.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Fit & able-bodied.
- Experience in dealing with imported products and foreign currency conversion.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in the English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and stock control programs such as Ostendo or Exonet.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and keen problem-solving ability.
- Forklift and stock picker experience.
- Possess a humble, hungry, smart approach with a positive, winning attitude.
- Exceptional care and attention to detail.
- Real team player ethic.
- Ability to help others accept new ideas and create an environment that embraces change.
- Willingness to learn, grow and develop.
- Fit and support the LIVE & GIVE culture and values
We are a family business and offer the highest level of service to all our customers. Only applicants who can display dedication, work ethic & commitment in these areas and a passion for the product should apply.
This Warehouse Supervisor role is a unique opportunity for someone seeking a vibrant and rewarding place to work and progress their career.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and cover letter here. Due to the high level of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. Click here to register your interest in this role.