The ebm-papst basket mount AC axial fans are reliable and simple to install fan assemblies suitable for chillers, evaporators or ventilation. Assembled with a reliable external rotor motor with HyBlade® fan blades mounted to durable powder-coated steel basket grill for optimum service life. Please check technical data sheet for S4D500-AM03-01 or S4E500-AM03-01 specifications.
ebm-papst is a worldwide innovation leader in fans and motors headquartered in Germany providing products with optimum efficiency and noise levels due to well-engineered aerodynamic design of the fan blades. In designing the HyBlade® fan blades, they have developed a support structure of high-strength, corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy with a jacket of a special, fibre-reinforced plastics. Compared to conventional blades, the optimal aerodynamic shape results in an enormous noise reduction while significantly increasing efficiency, making ebm-papst axial fans even quieter, more powerful and more durable than ever.
- AC axial fan with sickled blades
- Nominal voltage range: 230, 50/60Hz
- Blade material: Press-fitted sheet steel blank, sprayed with PP plastic
- IP54 protection, class F insulation
- Thermal overload protector, brought out
- Capacitor: 12 mfd (S4-S4E500-AM03-01)
- Airflow: V
- Wiring diagram: A2b
- Max temperature: +40 ºC
- Min temperature: -40 ºC
- Ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration technology, automotive industry, wind power and mechanical engineering/finishing equipment industry