With the optional float switch installed, the controller will automatically stop the pumping when the reservoir is full.
The 902-200 solar controller has additional features which include a switch selector for 12V operation, a manual on/off switch for easy pump maintenance, high/low water level sensors so the pump will not run when the well water is too low and a water proof enclosure.
- Operates on 24VDC from solar panels.
- Increases daily water output up to 30%.
- System starts pumping earlier in the morning and stops pumping later in the evening.
- Protects pump from low or high volume conditions.
- Terminals for float switch.
- Includes water level monitor mode with probes and cable. (902-200 version).
Contact Argon for solar panel requirements.