The Davies Pumps BSN series cast iron single impeller pumps are a DIN standard bare shaft pump designed for a wide
range of applications where a separate power supply is beneficial. There is a range of models suitable for a wide
variety of applications up to 4000 l/min and 60m head pressure with specific impeller trims available to select
optimum performance. Bare shaft pumps may be pulley driven at speeds up to 3600 RPM.
*POA for Impeller trim for Type B or C
- Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 90 °C for other use,
while the ambient temperature must not be higher than 40 °C
- Flow rates up to 240 m3/h.
- Heads up to 100 m.
- Pump body: cast iron G20 with an anti-corrosive coating
- Motor bracket: cast iron G20 with an anti-corrosive coating
- Orifices in/outlet: DIN 2532 standards
- Impeller: cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Threaded counter flanges: galvanized steel complete with EPDM gaskets
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Mechanical seal: carbon-ceramic