For general water transfer, circulation, vat wash and many other applications the CDP series stainless steel centrifugal pumps constructed of 304 or 316 stainless steel (S version) will provide years of trouble free service. Continuous duty and IP54 protection for demanding applications.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C
- Maximum liquid temperature: 70°C and 110°C for the S version*
- Maximum pressure inside pump casing: 6bar
- Pump body: 304 stainless steel. 316 stainless steel for S version*
- Impeller: 304 stainless steel. 316 stainless steel for S version*
- Pump shaft: 304 stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Carbon/ceramic. Silicon carbide/ Silicon carbide for CDPS120/12
- Closed auto-ventilated motor with protection IP54, class F insulation
- Single-Phase with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three Phase versions require overload protection supplied by user.
- Continuous duty.