The Davies Pumps CKRS Inline circulating pump have been designed to pump warm liquids without suspended abrasives that can damage the wet rotor operation.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 110oC.
- Minimum liquid temperature: 5oC.
- Maximum Glycol content 30%.
- Solar water heating circulation
- Floor heating circulation
- Air condition circulation
- Hot water boiler boosting
- Heat pump circulation
- Pump body: Stainless steel 304.
- Rotor sleeve and motor flange: Stainless steel 303.
- Bearing: graphite.
- Impeller: Noryl®.
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel Aisi 420.
- Asynchronous wet rotor motor, operating at 3 speeds protection IP44, two poles, class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Continuous duty.
The Davies Pumps CKRS pump requires separate connection union kit for simple installation and service.