Before installing the pump, verify that all the pipes are clean inside to avoid any obstruction in the ejector nozzle and that there are no suction leaks.
- Max pumped liquid temperature: 60°C.
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Complete with E30 ejector. (if E20 ejector required please specify).
- Pump body: Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating.
- Motor bracket: In die casting aluminium UNI 5076 and stainless steel Aisi 304 (cast iron for Jap 150-200).
- Ejector: Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating.
- Diffuser, Nozzle & Venturi tube: GE Noryl® GFN2.
- Impellers, GE Noryl GFNZ (stamped brass UNI-EN 12165 available on demand).
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel Aisi 420A.
- Closed auto-ventilated motor with protection IPX4, two poles, class F insulation.
- Single-phase with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.
- A foot valve must be installed at the foot of the ejector.
- After the pump is installed, fill pipes with clean water.
- To preserve priming, a specific pressure in the circuit is necessary – a gate valve must be used to maintain this.
Note: Minimum pump operating heads must be maintained to ensure correct pump operation.