The Davies Pumps JB series twin impeller pumps offer quiet efficient pumping with the ability to draw water from wells/tanks up to 8m below the pump. Excellent suction capacity with large venturi design and high pressure from back to back impellers.
- Max pumped liquid temperature: 60°C.
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Closed auto-ventilated motor with protection IPX4, two poles, class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase feeding with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.
- Pump body: Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating.
- Motor bracket: Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating.
- Diffuser, Nozzle & Venturi tube: GE Noryl® GFN2.
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel Aisi 420A.
- Mechanical seal: Carbon-ceramics.
- Impellers: Stamped Brass.
2 YEAR WARRANTY