The MultiSub can have either a 10m, 20m, or 40m power lead to simplify your installation - see accessory section. It also has the option of a float switch for run dry protection or automatic emptying operation. The float switch and power cord are fitted with plug-and-play pump connections for simple installation or replacement. Match the MultiSub with a Hydrogenie Controller to create a reliable, low-noise pressure system that is simple and fast to install but offers exceptional performance. Ideal for household water supply, irrigation, or treated effluent to dripper lines.
- Double mechanical seal with an oil bath.
- Long life integral class B capacitor.
- Water cooled motor.
- 32mm discharge.
- The outer casing, discharge, and intake fitter AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Techno-polymer impellers and diffusers.
- Removable power cord (10, 20, and 40m lengths available).
- Removable float switch.
- Max. immersion depth: 50m.
- Max. Starts per hour: 40
- Max. pumped liquid temperature: +40°C (+104°F).
- Max. amount of sand tolerated in water: 50 g/m³.
- Mounting: vertical and/or horizontal.
- Degree of protection: IP68.
- Insulation class: F.
- Voltage tolerance: +/- 10%.