The Areta Elite Series submersible pumps are designed for dewatering and transfer of clean water with up to 6mm soft solids in wide range of applications. Lightweight and robust with float switch for auto operation, top handle and side discharge for simple installation. The Elite200AC is available with canister float switch for tight locations where standard lead float switch will not work.
- Nylon and fibre outer casing, strainer and impeller.
- Heat treated 410 stainless steel shaft.
- 304 stainless steel motor housing where liquid is in contact.
- Oil-lubricated triple shaft seals with the lowest one made of Viton for greater abrasion resistance.
- Maximum solids passage allowance – ELITE200-6mm, ELITE600-8mm,