Global Water Solutions now guarantees the freshest water quality possible with the FlowThru™ Inline Adaptors.
Our FlowThru™ inline adaptors are the ideal solution for smaller inline vessels. Both are ideally suited for constant pressure systems such as hot and cold booster systems controlled by variable frequency or variable speed drives (VFD/VSD).
Their 1″ full bore design offers superior flow rates compared to other 3/4″ devices. The unique design provides maximum circulation in the tank whilst assuring minimal pressure drop.
• Patent pending FlowThru™ technology, ensuring recirculation in the tank for the freshest water
• Reduces the risk of water-borne diseases like Legionnaires disease
• Flexible installation orientation
• Conforms to UK HSG274pt2 & European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) standards
• Self-orientating design eliminates the risk of leaking or overtightened connections.
• Isolation valve allows for easy expansion tank servicing.
• Built in drain valve to allow full service and maintenance of the expansion tank without disruption to water supply
• Built in sample point to allow full conformity to HSG and ECDC requirements, giving access to system water.
• Prevents stagnant water on booster sets.