The Davies Hydrogenie motor mount pump controllers are designed to be installed directly to the motor terminal box of a 3 phase pump motor. They provide energy savings in a variable duty application and control and protect the pump.
They require either 230v single phase or 400v three phase supply and can be operated as single or a pair for communication and alternate starting. The inverter monitors and adjusts the pump speed to a pre-set limit via an external transducer installed in pipework. The controller has simple pump logic and is fast and simple to set up and offers complete pump protection against overcurrent, over/under voltage, short circuit and dry running. The LCD screen displays system and set duty points and electrical data.
- Frequency inverter for variable pump control.
- Suitable to mount to range of motor sizes - contact Argon Distributors for options.
- ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action of the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed intervals and will instant pump if supply has been restored.
- Automatic restore system after an interruption of power supply. System restores the previous state keeping the configuration parametres.
- Electronic input for detection of minimum water level in supply tank optional. This system is independent of the safety system against dry running operation.
- Volt-free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in screen originated by irregularities or problems of the system. This option is only on single phase devices.
- Control and information panel with LCD screen.
- Output 4-20 mA for an external pressure transducer.
- Supplied with 0-10 bar transducer (see photo, max cable length 15mtr).
- Inner current sensor with instantaneous digital reading.
- Register of operational controls. Information about: operating hours, number of starts, number of connections to the power supply.
- Register of alarms. Information about type and number of alarms recorded since the start up of the device.
- Aluminium heat exchanger.
- Cooling by forced convection by the fan of the motor with an intelligent temperature management system.
- Two pump control: Two HG controllers can be configured to work in parallel and auto alternate.
- IP65 or maximum of motor.
- Control and safety system against overcurrent with auto restart.
- Electronic control and safety system against dry-running operation with auto restart.
- Control and safety system against wrong supply voltage with auto restart.
- Control and safety system against short-circuit between output phases.