It will protect the pump from damage in case of a run dry failure and will attempt periodically over 24 hours to auto restart or can be manually restarted with simple push button.
Optional gauge can be fitted to show pump performance and for simple trouble shooting of system.
- Max pressure: 12Bar
- Operating temperature range: -0 to +60ºC
- Connection Thread: 1” male
- Cut-In Pressure: Adjustable cut in pressure: 1.5, 2.0 & 2.5Bar via the control panel
- Minimum pump pressures (depending on user set cut in pressure): 1.5Bar = 3.0Bar. 2.0Bar=3.5Bar. 2.5Bar =4.0Bar
- Automatic reset/restart following run dry: If the pump runs dry the controller will attempt to re-prime 10 times over 24hours, each attempt lasting 5 seconds.
- 24H Anti-Jam function: If the pump remains idle for 24 consecutive hours the controller will run the pump for 5 seconds to prevent the pump from jamming.