There are two operating modes to allow the best control method:
- Standard mode is pressure and flow-dependent with adjustable start pressure and pump-off with no flow.
- Pressure mode is dependent on start and stops pressure being adjusted and set.
- The overload can be adjusted and set to protect the pump motor. It can also have a minimum pressure set to help protect from dry-running or hose burst.
- The LCD screen shows the pump operating pressure in either bar or PSI or the instantaneous current consumption of the pump.
- The alarm LED shows if the pump is in failure and the flow LED shows the flow switch is active.
- The controller has an ART (Auto Reset Test) function which will attempt to restore operation a set number of times (1-48) over 24H and for a variable time period (10-40s) in case of a run dry failure or 4 attempts in case of overload. The ART for run dry can be turned off.
- Max pressure: 8Bar.
- Operating temperature range: -0 to +60ºC.
- Connection Thread: 1 1/4” male.
- Minimum pump pressure: 1.0Bar.
- Motor overload protection - adjustable.
- Start pressure adjustable from 0.5 - 7.0bar.
- Stop pressure (if in Pressure dependent mode) adjustable 1 to 8bar
- Automatic reset/restart following run dry: If the pump runs dry the controller will attempt to re-prime after 5 minutes. consecutive attempts are performed every 30 minutes.