Davies Pumps LB Series
The Davies Pumps LB Series submersible drainage pumps have a rugged cast iron casing with stainless bottom strainer. Designed for drainage and de-watering in a wide range of applications such as construction sites, storm water removal and transferring clean or dirty water with suspended solids. Range of models available with single or three phase motors and with or without float switches for automatic operation.
- Rugged cast iron construction for general drainage and effluent situations.
- Epoxy sealed cable entries.
- Quality 410 stainless steel heat treated shaft.
- 304 Stainless steel suction strainer, screws and washers.
- Dynamically balanced cast iron impeller.
- Lip seal followed by double mechanical seal in oil chamber for exceptional durability.
- Maximum submerged depth: 8m.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40oC.
- Three phase version with float switch incorporates internal contactor.