The SD320.00 DIN rail mounted pump level controller manages the level of an electric conductive liquid by starting and stopping a pump using suitable metal probes* to monitor the levels. The probes are fed with low alternating voltage separate from main pump supply to reduce electrolysis and provide protection. Controller must be installed by qualified personal inside a suitable panel in accordance with all electrical regulations.
- 35mm DIN Rail mount.
- Power supply 24-230 Vac 50Hz.
- Low voltage output for 3 level probes.
- Adjustable probe sensitivity level.
- Pump adjustable delay start.
- Filling or emptying function.
- NO/NC output contact relay capacity: 12A 250Vac.
- Width: 20mm Height: 90mm. Depth: 70mm
* Probes not supplied.