Please contact Argon Distributors for fan selection and availability.
Fan design features:
- 5 fan blades of different profile design and sizes.
- 2 to 14-blade configurations for axial fans.
- 6 available hub sizes – 3, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 blades.
- Available in a range of bore/fixing configurations.
- 6 standard pitch angles ranging from 25º to 50º in 5º increments.
- Diameter range from 225 mm up to 742 mm.
- Fan blades for both clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation.
- Replacement fan blades available.
Four posts and a rectangular base distinguish the H Series blade root and the H spacer. The hub parts are as standard manufactured in a pressure die cast silumin alloy (EN AC-Al Si12 Cu1 (Fe)). The 6 and 8-blade hubs are also available in a version manufactured in glass reinforced polypropylene (PPG), whereas the 3-blade hub is only available in a version manufactured in glass reinforced polyamide (PAG).The fan blades are available in the following 5 materials to suit applications with different speeds and ambient temperatures: PPG, PAG, PAGAS, PAGST and AL.