The MxFlo has a proprietary design that combines strategic features from Multi-Wing’s long line of blade design advances, all rooted in an innovative new hub. With a narrow axial depth the MxFlo was built for the limited installation space available in engine compartments filled with cooling packages and other obstructions. And its combined axial and radial airflow cools the engine while reducing turbulence and increasing efficiency.
Please contact Argon Distributors for fan selection and availability.
• Mounting: Designed for flange mounting. Fits MAHLE clutches, which are available through Multi-Wing.
• Adjustable pitch settings from 22º to 40º as listed.
• Available diameter range of 550 to 735 millimeters.
• The hub is available in new, long-fiber glass-reinforced polyamide (PAGLF), built to handle the most challenging performance requirements.
• The fan blades are available in glass-reinforced polyamide (PAG).
• Temperature range: -40 C to +120 C