The Multi-Wing W series offers light but broad blades designed for coil applications with low speed motors and moderate power consumption's. The W series is also well suited for high performance air moving units such as mobile radiators and wood dryers.
Please contact Argon Distributors for fan selection and availability.
• 9 fan blades of different designs and sizes with adjustable pitch setting.
• Unique pitch setting system ranging from 20° to 50°, allowing the impeller range to be fully adjustable with 1° increment.
• Most fan blades are available for both clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation.
• 7 hub sizes (3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 & 13 blades all symmetrically arranged), each available in a range of bore/fixing configurations.
• Special heavy-duty die cast aluminium hub (HP) for high temperature and high stress applications.
The hub parts are as standard manufactured in a pressure die cast silumin alloy EN AC-Al Si12 Cu1 (Fe).
The fan blades are available in the following 5 materials to suit applications with different speeds and ambient temperatures.
PPG, Glass reinforced polypropylene, Temperature range: -10°C to +80°C
PAG, Glass reinforced polyamide, Temperature range: -40°C to +120°C
PAGAS, Anti-static glass reinforced polyamide, For explosion proof working conditions, Temperature range: -40°C to +110°C
PAGST, Vibration stabilized glass reinforced polyamide, Temperature range: -40°C to +110°C
AL, Aluminium, Temperature range: -60°C to +245°C. Standard alloy for the fan blades is EN AC-Al Si12 Cu1 (Fe).
Please observe penalty factors for operation above listed max temperatures. For further information on high temperature operation please refer to Argon Distributors.