Onga’s jet-assisted Homemaster pumps are designed for households where reliability, efficiency and ease of installation are important. There is a model to suit almost every situation. These Australian assembled pumps are mounted on a stable, molded base for protection from corrosion and have totally enclosed fan-cooled motors. View the data sheet tab for owners manual, technical information and genuine Onga spare parts
- The JS range of Pressure Systems includes three pump and tank combinations to suit almost any home.
- The JS range of pumps features a strong stainless steel pump casing, with precision moulded
- The suction inlet is set high on the pump body to enhance self priming and air handling ability.
- Automatic domestic water pressure systems.
- High suction lift situations.
- Stainless steel casing provides strength and superior protection against corrosion and the elements
- Precision moulded internals for high performance and durability
- Coupled with a Presscontrol or pressure switch kit becomes reliable automatic pressure system
- Loss of prime protection when coupled with Presscontrol
- Excellent priming capabilities
- Inbuilt thermal overload
- Suction lift to 7.6 m
- Range of models to suit most applications
- Max. head – 44 m
- Max. flow – 98 lpm