Varem 16 Bar Pressure Tank
The Varem 16 bar pressure tanks are designed with a replaceable bladder for serviceability. They have a maximum working pressure of 16 bar (230psi) so are able to be used in a wide range of applications particularly with high pressure multistage pumps such as in hill county farms or multi-story buildings.
- Replaceable Butyl membrane/Bladder
- Galvanized steel thread connection/Flange plate
- Baked epoxy powder coated exterior
- Minimum/Maximum operating temperature: -10 to +99ºC
- Maximum working pressure 16bar (230psi)