The kit includes components to set up the 5050 submersible pump to provide up to 443 litres per hour water using the power of the sun in remote applications where mains power is not available.
• 5050 Solar Pump and 902-100 controller.
• 24v Solar Panel with mounting rails and roof brackets.
• 20m of Pump cable and 40m of solar cable.
• Controller enclosure and connections.
• 10m PVC float switch.
Kitset requires assembly and does not include the pressure pipe or panel mounting structure (user supplied)
Please contact Argon for a site specific quotation or for kit details.
1 YEARS WARRANTY
Designed for high flow, the Shurflo® 5000 series pump design was created with a unique one-piece co-molded diaphragm, assuring long life and top performance in any system. The 5000 series pump is built for powerful, smooth flow. The SHURFLO® quality reputation has been built on the reliability and dependability of every pump we build.
- Heavy Duty Sealed Motor Optional
- Available Bypass
- Runs Dry without Damage
- CE Compliant, NSF Available
- Co-Molded Diaphragm
- Compact 4-Chamber Design
- Flow Rates up to 5.3 GPM
- Chemical-Resistant Elastomers