The CSM range of rugged cast iron submersible pumps is suitable for many dewatering, drainage, water treatment and wastewater applications. Onga CSM Vortex is suitable for dewatering where some solids may be present. They feature dry motor design with automatic thermal overload protection and mechanical overload switch (autocut). They have dual mechanical seals in a cast iron oil chamber, stainless steel shafts, and dual ball bearings for smooth running and long life.
- Cast iron construction making them solid, durable and rugged, with high abrasion resistance to suspended particles.
- Dual mechanical seals in oil bath with lip seal for motor protection to provide longer life combined with low friction for low power consumption.
- Epoxy cable – motor connection for preventing water ingress through the cable
- Dry motor design.
- Cap start/cap run – provides superior motor protection with maximum starting torque (CSM650VS only).
- Continuous Duty rating (40°C) [Intermittent Duty 50°C] designed to handle the largest and toughest jobs.
- Water transfer, grey water, effluent and sump applications.