- Impellers are moulded from polycarbonate and reinforced with glass fibre to ensure smooth water passage for minimum friction loss, and at the same time provide resistance to abrasive materials.
- For high-yielding bores, the best available pump is the Sta-Rite HighFlow.
- Upthrust washer: Phenolic washer at each stage for wear resistance. Positioned between 2 stainless steel inserts, one at the top of the impeller and one at the bottom of the diffuser.
- Impeller: 20% glass fi lled polycarbonate. 300 series stainless steel flange ring for radial wear resistance at the impeller eye.
- Cup: Glass-filled noryl (GFN-2, 20%). Full floating stack design.
- Internal components.
- Impeller eye seal: Urethane material provides protection and allows sand particles to pass.
- through the intake area without enlarging the disc eye or the impeller eye.
- Diffuser: 20% glass fi lled polycarbonate. Includes 300 series stainless steel insert for radial protection. Each stage also includes a urethane bearing. Inside each urethane bearing is a 300 series stainless steel bearing.
- Top bearing: Acetal – enclosed top bearing with seal.
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel discharge enables smooth water passage through 2” port.
- Large wrench flats make for easier installation for torqueing up to column.
- Sealed and lubricated top bearing keeps abrasives out for longer operational life.
- 2mm thick heavy gauge shell means ultimate strength.
- Irrigation and water transfer.
WET END ONLY