- The heavy duty motor is designed to offer extended life and quiet operation. The pump end is precision
- High end swimming pools.
- Swim spa.
- Pools with in-floor cleaning systems.
- Commercial applications.
Features & Benefits
- IP55 (TEFC) motor – with IP55 protection from dust and water the pumps are preserved against elements for many years.
- Stainless steel motor shaft.
- Elevated Motor – Designed to dampen sound and vibration, also keeping ground moisture away from the motor.
- Electrical approvals – the Max-E-Pro series pool pumps have passed all stringent Australian standards AS/
- Quick lock lid for easy routine maintenance, no tools required.
|Pump Casing||30% Glass Filled Polypropylene|
|Impeller||30% Glass Filled Polypropylene|
|Baffle||40% TF Polypropylene|
|Diffuser||20% Glass Filled ABS|
|Yoke||20% Glass Filled ABS|
|Shaft Sleeve||20% Glass Filled Polycarbonate|
|Motor Shaft||303 Stainless Steel|
|End Shield||Enamel Painted Aluminium|
|Hair & Lint Pot O-ring||Low Friction Nitrile|
|Hair & Lint Pot Lid||Polycarbonate|
|Barrel Union O-ring||Nitrile|