- The impeller stack is of a floating design, so that individual impellers can move vertically to allow small solids to pass through, rather than locking up the pump.
- Large hexagonal shaft transmits power without wear or flex.
- Heavy gauge outer shell makes it strong, rigid and long lasting.
- Superior ceramic wear surface reduces problems running in sandy or abrasive water.
- Floating impeller design reduces sand lock up problems and ensures a longer motor life and trouble free operation.
- Standard NEMA flange connection to fit 4" motor.
- Irrigation, water transfer and stock watering.
WET END ONLY