- Swimming pools from 20,000 litres up to 130,000 litres.
- High quality pools where quiet operation is a must.
- Pools where high efficiency is required .
Features & Benefits
- Extremely quiet hydraulic design enabling you to run this pump at night, without disturbing the neighbors,
- Extremely efficient hydraulic design which minimizes running costs.
- Elevated base - further dampens sound and vibration, and keeps the pump above sitting water, minimizing
- Stainless Steel motor shaft extends the life of the pump by reducing corrosion.
- P55 (TEFC) motor – with IP55 protection from dust and water the SilentFlo pumps are preserved against
- Large volume strainer basket minimizes the maintenance requirement by extending the time between strainer
- Included 50mm barrel unions making it quick and easy to install while allowing pump removal without flexing
- Dual connections: 50mm thread or 50mm barrel unions allows piping flexibility - threaded connections allow
- Thermoplastic casing and hydraulic parts provide total corrosion resistance for long life and peace of mind.
- The SilentFlo range of pool pumps have passed all the requirements of AS/NZS 60335.2.41:2004 for safety,
- Captive bolts for easy servicing, no lost fasteners.
|Type||TEFC 2 pole|
|Nominal speed||2900 rpm|
|Insulation class||Class F|
|Thermal overload||Internal, automatic reset|
|Temperature rise||Class F|
|Bearing type||Deep groove ball bearing|
|Bearing temperature rating||120ºC|
|Pump casing||Reinforced Polypropylene 40% Glass Filled|
|Diffuser||Polypropylene HP TF 40%|
|Yoke||Polypropylene 40% Glass Filled|
|End shield||SS 303|
|Strainer basket||Cast Aluminium|
|Strainer basket O-ring||High Impact Polystyrene|
|Strainer pot lid||Low friction nitrile|
|Barrel unions||Makrolon Polycarbonate|
|Seal stationary face||Aluminium oxide|
|Seal rotating face||Carbon|
|Seal spring||SS 316|