Returns & Warranty
If the product is no longer required and is in brand new condition, including the packaging, send it back, it’s as easy as that!
Note: Doesn’t apply to indent or custom products – see full Returns Policy here.
If the product fails during proper use, we’ll replace or repair it!
See full Warranty Policy here.
Defects and Returns
- The Client shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify Argon of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Client shall allow Argon to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if the Client believes the Goods are defective in any way. If the Client fails to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods, which Argon has agreed in writing that the Client is entitled to reject, Argon’s liability is limited to either (at Argon’s discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods.
- Goods will not be accepted for return other than by the above and provided that:
- Argon has agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods; and
- the Goods are returned at the Client’s cost within seven (7) days of the delivery date; and
- Argon will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used correctly; and
- the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- Argon may (in its discretion) accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a handling fee of fifteen percent (15%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight.
- Subject to Clause 1, non-stocklist items or Goods made to the Client’s specifications are not acceptable for credit or return.
- Subject to the conditions of warranty set out in clause 2 Argon warrants that if any defect in any workmanship of Argon becomes apparent and is reported to Argon within twelve (12) months of the date of delivery (time being of the essence) then Argon will either (at Argon’s sole discretion) replace or remedy the workmanship.
- The following conditions are applicable to the warranty given by clause 1:
- and, where applicable, shall be contained in warranty documentation supplied with the Goods; and
- the warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
- failure on the part of the Client to properly maintain any Goods; or
- failure on the part of the Client to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by Argon; or
- any use of any Goods otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or
- the continued use of any Goods after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
- fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God.
- the warranty shall cease and Argon shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the workmanship is repaired, altered or overhauled without Argon’s consent.
- in respect of all claims, Argon shall not be liable to compensate the Client for any delay in either replacing or remedying the workmanship or in properly assessing the Client’s claim.
- For Goods not manufactured by Argon, the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Goods. Argon shall not be bound by nor be responsible for any term, condition, representation or warranty other than that which is given by the manufacturer of the Goods.
- In the case of second-hand Goods the Client acknowledges that he has had full opportunity to inspect the same and that he accepts the same with all faults and that no warranty is given by Argon as to the quality or suitability for any purpose and any implied warranty, statutory or otherwise, is expressly excluded. Argon shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Goods, or caused by the Goods, or any part thereof however arising.