The Davies Pumps BK series are a rugged cast iron pump with brass back to back impellers to provide high pressure and flow pumping for many rural, civil and industrial applications. The ideal farm reticulation pump, simple construction for reliable operation.
- Max pumping liquid temperature: 90°C.
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Pump body: Cast iron G20.
- Middle flange: Cast iron G20.
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel Aisi 420A.
- Closed auto-ventilated motor with protection IPX4, two poles, class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase feeding with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.