- Hydrogenie 4 or 5 controller
- Connection union
- Check valve
- Pre-wired and tested
- Max pressure: 8Bar.
- Operating temperature range: -0 to +60ºC.
- Connection Thread: 1 1/4” male.
- Minimum pump pressure: 1.0Bar.
- Motor overload protection – adjustable.
- Start pressure adjustable from 0.5 – 7.0bar.
- Stop pressure (if in Pressure dependent mode) adjustable 1 to 8bar
- Automatic reset/restart following run dry: If the pump runs dry the controller will attempt to re-prime after 5 minutes. consecutive attempts are performed every 30 minutes.
- 230V Single phase or 400v Three phase
- Max 10A rated (per phase)
- Max 10bar rated
- Motor overload protection
- Over and under voltage protection
- Short between phases protection
- Run Dry protection
- Auto restart function
- Start pressure range 1-5bar (on/off mode)
- Max start pressure 6.5bar (pressure dependent mode)
- Max stop pressure 7 bar (pressure dependent mode)
- IP55 protection
- Adjustable start and stop delay
- Instantaneous digital screen displays: Line pressure, set pressure, Amp draw, Flow sensor position, controller temperature
Note: A pressure tank is required, size depends on application and controller mode (on/off or pressure dependent). Please call Argon to assist with correct size pressure tank.