You simply can’t look past our comprehensive range of pressure tanks to meet a wide array of water reservoir and energy saving requirements. The Onga Aquapack Plus steel diaphragm pressure tanks offer a range from 8 to 100 litres capacity and pressures up to 690 kPa.
- A comprehensive range of steel diaphragm pressure tanks designed to meet various water reservoir and energy saving needs.
- A durable and flexible diaphragm allows a consistent reservoir of water to be maintained during the life of the tank with minimal deformation.
- An integrated liner ensures water does not come into contact with the metal shell; minimising the chance of corrosion to the tank shell making its lifecycle longer and the water potable (CE & NSF
- Air valve is conveniently situated on the upper side of the tank, allowing easy access for testing and adjusting the pre-charge air.
- Tank connections are stainless steel which are adaptable for either direct placement on the pump, or standalone units fitted independently to pipe work for versatile applications.
- The three larger models (APP40, APP80, APP100) are supplied with bases for ease of installation.
- Automatic controlled water supply.