The Switchgenie 12 is an electronic pressure switch for up to 12 bar with simple adjustable digital cut in/cut out pressure settings, overload protection and an integral pressure gauge to control a pump up to 2.2kw (16A) single phase.
It also provides smart pump run dry, over-current and rapid cycling protection and can be set up to control two pumps as a pair and alternate operation with an LCD display to show either operating or set pressure values and an alarm light to indicate if there is a system fault.
The standard SG12 is installed like a conventional pressure switch with 1/4" female port on the back or is also available as SG12T with an integral tee and non-return valve and two 25mm female ports for tank/discharge and a 25mm male port for pump.
- Easy pressure adjustment and settings.
- Low Power sleep mode.
- Current overload protection.
- Integral digital pressure gauge (bar/psi).
- Run dry protection with minimum current with auto restart.
- Minimum pressure LOP protection with auto restart.
- Anti-cycle mode to reduce starts in case of tank failure.
- 3 operation modes (differential/inversed differential/dual).
- Synchronous operation for two pumps with cascade or alternate starts.
- Cut in pressure range 0.5-11 bar.
- Cut out pressure range 1-12 bar.
- Maximum differential 11.5 bar.
- Minimum differential (adjustable) 0.5 bar.
- Max water temp 50 degrees.
- Max ambient 60 degrees.