Simple installation and set up means it can be easily fitted to most pump systems with inverter to vary the speed of the pump motor, maintain a constant set pressure and provide efficiency savings. 1 1/4" ports for high flow applications up to 15m3/hour.
They can also be set up as a pair with direct communication to control pumps where dual pumps are required for high peak demands, it will also alternate starts and protect motors.
- Frequency inverter type controller
- Output 9A 230V 1Ph or 10A 230V 3Ph.
- Max pressure: 15Bar
- Operating pressure range: 0.5 to 12Bar
- Operating temperature range: 0 to +40°C
- Connection Thread: 1 ¼” male
- Protection: IP55
- Electronic over current protection
- Run Dry protection
- Over/Under voltage protection
- Digital display: Shows instantaneous motor current, system pressure, set pressure, flow sensor position during normal operation.
- Dry run restart: Following a dry run event the controller will attempt a restart 5min after and every 30min for 24hours if the problem persists.
- Over Current: In the event the current rises above the set point the controller will turn off the pump and attempt a restart 4 times, if after the 4th attempt the current is still above set point the controller will remain off.
- Under Voltage protection- In the event of low voltage the controller stops the pump and remains off until the voltage increase
- Over voltage protection- In the event of high voltage the controller stops the pump and remains off until the voltage decreases
- Ice/Frost protection – In the event the temperature in the controller drops below 5°C the pump will run periodically to prevent the water freezing.
- Alarm register: All alarm events are recorded including Short circuits, Over current, Over temp, Dry run
- Operation register: Records Pump run hours, Number of cycles (start and stop) and Number of connections to the power supply.
- Dual pump control: Two HG8 controllers can be configured to work in parallel and auto-alternate.